What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Poor Joseph

"Hi. My name is Joseph.  What's yours?"


Playing with the ceramic Nativity set by the window.

After an hour of play:



Corrie: "Joseph was dead.  As a doornail."

(At least I know she's been listening to our readings of A Christmas Carol).

~~~~~~~~~~

She also played Nativity with her daddy the other night.  We have a very kid-friendly Fisher Price Nativity Set.  Don't ask me why I didn't direct her to that earlier instead of letting her play with the ceramic version.

According to Emmett, everything was going swimmingly, until Gabriel gave Mary wings and then he and Mary got married.  

"What about Joseph?" said Emmett.  

"Joseph is dead." said Corrie.  

Oh dear.  I don't know what she has against Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment